Episode 29 – Ayurveda a blueprint for fatherhood – with Arun Deva, is a conversation with Ayurveda and Yoga therapist Arun Deva about fatherhood. Today I learned that Ayurveda is not just about food combining. It’s a system and science for living, with a special blueprint for fathers and how to raise a family, through respect, communication, and personal sacrifice.
About Arun Deva
Arun Deva, is a highly credentialed Ayurvedic Practitioner, and Ayurvedic yoga therapist. DASc. He’s a graduate of the American Institute Of Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Practitioner (NAMA)*, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist (NAMA), Yoga Therapist (IAYT**) and a Vinyasa Krama certified yoga teacher (E-RYT500).
Arun is also the founder of Arunachala Yoga & Ayurveda, Arun has the pleasure of serving both the National & State Ayurvedic Associations: NAMA & CAAM for over 15 years. Currently he heads NAMA’s Committee for Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy.
Arun teaches internationally, lectures at Conferences, writes articles for different publications, has been featured on both radio and television and has a clinic for consultations and various treatments including panchakarma (detox and rejuvenation protocols) and yoga therapy in Los Angeles/West Hollywood.
What you learn
- Do they celebrate Father’s Day in India?
- The things that Arun feels his practice of Ayurveda has brought to his parenting, that gives him a unique perspective?
- What aspects of life has gotten better for Arun as he gets older? This is absolutely related to Ayurveda and yoga!
- Arun’s advice to young fathers, who are having difficulty communicating with their family?
- What it means when Arun says, “grow up before you grow old”.
Rasa Bhava Goes to India! (Mention this podcast and get $100 off!)