Cancer support groups are vital for the mental and physical well being of all those who suffer from this dreaded disease. Dr. Stephen Lottenberg is a medical doctor and a therapist who facilitates networking and emotional support groups for patients and their families. Dr. Lottenberg has been facilitating cancer support groups for twenty years. He provides a sense of community for those who would otherwise be alone in their struggle.
Dr. Lottenberg Bio:
Dr. Stephen Lottenberg, MD, PsyD combines his experience as a medical doctor with his background in Psychology. He was an Assistant and Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at University of California, Irvine and Clinical Director of the Brain Imaging Center where he studied brain function in many different psychiatric and psychological disorders. He then went on to receive his Doctoral degree in Psychology as he transitioned into more direct patient care. He has since directed his practice into facilitating cancer related support groups for the last twenty years. His main areas of expertise combines his background of medicine with psychology to facilitate groups that include cancer patients and their loved ones. He helps in the continuum of care by also facilitating bereavement groups for family members whose loved ones have passed from cancer.
In this episode – how to live and work abroad. We discuss if using your holiday time to investigate, and begin your dream of being a Digital Nomad is a smart use of your time, and why it might be cheaper, easier, and improve your quality of life to have location independence. How to investigate whether this lifestyle is for you, and how to get started and plan for the future. Sound good?
Luke Benjamin Thomas or as he’s known by friends and ninjas LBT, created his website ThatMarketingDude.com back in 2012 to help people get started with their online business. He teaches digital nomads how to take their businesses to the next level so they can continue traveling and kicking ass in online business.
Needless to say, LBT, knows how to live and work abroad. He is well informed about living an active and interesting life, and he’s got a wicked sense of humor to boot.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast
- The difference between a Digital Nomad, and a Location Independent person? Learn the differences between the two?
- Who should consider becoming a Digital Nomad, and who should consider Location Independence? Who should avoid them both?
- Why is it particularly good for people approaching 40 or over to consider this as an alternative to staying in a more traditional 9 to 5 structured work environment?
- What are the major benefits of opening a new chapter in life as a digital warrior or as a location independent person?
- What are the questions a person should ask themselves as they set out in this journey? Also are there particular issues that a person over 40 should pay attention to?
- How can a person with limited time to experiment and explore the possibilities of becoming a Digital Nomad can use their vacation time to answer these important questions.
- Tips for those who have the travel bug and want to explore becoming location independent or a digital nomad.
That Marketing Dude