Heather Gray the mindset “shrink” with tips on creating success at any stage in life. Improve performance, achieve your goals at any stage in life.
What this episode is about
Our topic in this episode – Creating success at any stage in life. We’re going to be speaking with Heather Gray. This podcast came about based on Heather’s awesome, “I didn’t come this far, to only come this far” birthday post on Facebook. Heather is going to give us some tips and ideas to change, what you can do to make forward progress in your 40’s and beyond. We talk about making meaningful changes to your life, keeping what you like – or improve upon, and how she is sticking to her own plan for living. This is a powerful no bullshit conversation about what it takes to be successful in all areas of your life. Heather walks her talk, so take notes.
Heather Gray Bio
Heather Gray is a performance and mindset coach for business owners and leaders at Choose to Have It All. Her clients move past sharing pithy, motivational quotes as a mindset strategy and learn instead how to put those concepts into action in their own lives. Join her community group on FB to continue the conversation.
What you’ll learn
- How you can set a powerful intention
- Is it better to set an intention or have goals with deadlines or both?
- How you show up in relationships when you’ve make powerful changes in your life.
- How boundaries change and improve when you set out on a journey to succeed in life.
- Do your identity, goals, and point of view shift when you’re in your 40’s?
- What is consistent intention and how to apply it in life?
- “Talk the talk and walk the walk.” Heather and I discuss what that really means. and the prices that we’ve paid to make success happen.
- How can a person who feels that others are responsible for their own hardships, take responsibility for themselves?