What this podcast is about:
Episode #5: Is your fantasy “weird”? Should you try it anyway?
This episode, we discuss sexual fantasies. Are they weird? Sick? Maybe they’re a personal manifestation, of an authentic sexual identity, waiting to be expressed. Sex Therapist Galen Fous discusses this and more.
The big changes such as, divorce, changing cities, or a relationship that is going cold, that drop into our lives like a dive bomber, can sometimes inspire us to make a change for the better. Sexual desires get distorted and repressed in our society. Something like a divorce can be the inspiration to seek out and explore those hidden desires from the shadows.
Transpersonal Psychologist, Galen Fous
Galen Fous is a Transpersonal Psychologist, sex researcher, a kink sex educator. For the past 17 years, Galen has been helping people express their sexuality in an honest healthy and shame free way. Galen advocates for honesty and transparency in expressing our desires, negotiating consent, and boundaries.
What You’ll Learn:
- What are sexual fantasies, and from where do they come?
- Is my fantasy “weird”?
- What if I’m actually pretty kinky? What next?
- How to introduce your fantasies and kinks to sex partners – new and longstanding.
- Avoiding an erotic mismatch.
- Finding a community, to play in, that supports you, and resources for education.