In this episode, learn how to live and work abroad. We discuss if using your holiday time to investigate, and begin your dream of being a Digital Nomad is a smart use of your time, and why it might be cheaper, easier, and improve your quality of life to have location independence. How to investigate whether this lifestyle is for you, and how to get started and plan for the future. Sound good?
Luke Benjamin Thomas or as he’s known by friends and ninjas LBT, created his website ThatMarketingDude.com back in 2012 to help people get started with their online business. He teaches digital nomads how to take their businesses to the next level so they can continue traveling and kicking ass in online business.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast
- The difference between a Digital Nomad, and a Location Independent person? Learn the differences between the two?
- Who should consider becoming a Digital Nomad, and who should consider Location Independence? Who should avoid them both?
- Why is it particularly good for people approaching 40 or over to consider this as an alternative to staying in a more traditional 9 to 5 structured work environment?
- What are the major benefits of opening a new chapter in life as a digital warrior or as a location independent person?
- What are the questions a person should ask themselves as they set out in this journey? Also are there particular issues that a person over 40 should pay attention to?
- How can a person with limited time to experiment and explore the possibilities of becoming a Digital Nomad can use their vacation time to answer these important questions.
- Tips for those who have the travel bug and want to explore becoming location independent or a digital nomad.