Episode# 8: The Three Principals and Universal Truth
What This Podcast is About
This podcast, The Three Principals and Universal Truth, is a basic explanation that helps us to see how our reality works. It helps us get to the source of knowledge and wisdom. Every now and again, everyone has a great idea or insight that seems to have appeared out of thin air. Imagine these insights coming to you on a regular basis. Since I’ve been studying The Three Principals, stress and anxiety are now greatly diminished. Before, emotions were a problem that needed to be controlled. Ironically, they often times controlled me. Difficult emotions are no longer things that I try to avoid. They are things that I experience. When these emotions subside, I acknowledge them, and move onward. My goal is to address any issues that these emotions bring up in me. As a result, my mind is free to explore, engage, and create in the moment. In addition, I’m more easily able to come up with creative ideas for my work too. The benefits are unlimited. Take a listen.
About Rohini Ross
What You Will Learn
- Why all reality begins in the mind?
- What are the 3 principal?
- The differences between Universal Mind, Consciousness and Thought.
- What is the difference between my thoughts and universal thoughts?
- Change negative thinking. Turn a corner on thoughts that have been present for a lifetime.
- How does this help me in my daily life?
- What is possible and not possible with The Three Principals?
- Why doesn’t The Three Principals have practices, and exercises, like meditation, and visualization?